Affordable quality brushes are getting hard to find in the market place. We have worked with brushes for long enough to know which kinds work and which don’t. A few basics are all you really need.
- Super Brush – This dome headed brush is a perfect width for applying blush or touching up small areas with loose powders.
- Dome Brush – This large dome brush is for applying finishing powders and blending all your edges together for a seamless look.
- Eye Shadow Blend Brush – Blend multiple colors together. Or, create a perfect eye in one step: Pick up the shadow color (cream or powder) and work the color heavily across the eyelid and then move the brush lightly up toward the eye brow and outer eye. You can also use this brush wet!
- Eye Shadow Brush – A basic eye shadow brush. Better for powders than cream shadows.
- Eye Liner and Lip Liner Brush – This narrow brush is wonderful if you use the mica pigments to create your eye and lip liners.
To clean any brush simply get your brush wet and work it gently back and forth over a bar of soap, rinse. Reshape the end of the brush and let it dry before using again.
Created by La Femme Cosmetics
There are no reviews yet.