These Loose Powders perfectly compliment Edna’s Velvetone.
Powder can be worn over the Velvetone to create a matte finish look or to reduce shine. Powder can also be lightly applied under the eyes before using eyeliner to help guard against streaking.
If you are looking for a finishing powder try Translucent #1 for light-medium skin tones (Town Talk – Magic Touch) or Translucent #2 for medium- dark skin tones (Naturglo – Caliente).
If you are matching the Loose Powder to a Velvetone please use this guideline:
- Translucent #1 Powder- Town Talk Velvetone
- Medium Powder – Mocha Velvetone
- No Shine Powder- Peach Bloom Velvetone
- Rose Beige- Magic Touch Velvetone
- Soft Beige Powder – Naturglo Velvetone
- Suntone Powder – Cali Velvetone
- Dark Tan Powder – Sun Mocha Velvetone
- Almond Powder – Caliente Velvetone
Translucent #2 is currently out of stock. No Shine is a great alternative.
Loose powdered oxides